Tuesday, May 27, 2008
La Plata, Chascomus
Saturday and Sunday I was in La Plata. On Sunday I went to church in a Romero, which was my second area. When I was here they were meeting in a rented building. Everyone in Romero was mad at the church because they had bought a nice piece of land with a very nice house on it, then they tore down the house. The assistance fell a little bit so they couldnt build a chapel. As a result, the land just sat there and weed grew up. The people were mad that the church bought the land and then let it go to waste. Well, there is now a beautiful chapel and the rented building is now a little supermarket. The ward is doing well so it was a good Sunday. I came with German to Chascomus on Monday. Today I went to Castelli where some the members still remembered who I am which was nice but surprising to me. Tomorrow I will be visiting people in Chascomus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment